Priming Program Information and Resources
Starting a community land trust from scratch can be a daunting process. There is so much to decide on that it can be challenging to figure out how best to move forward.
The Network is pleased to announce the Start-up Capacity Building Priming Program targeted at community groups or new community land trust organizations looking to learn more about CLT model and how it can work in their community. If you would like to participate, we would like to accept you into the program.
Monthly Scheduled Webinars
- All webinars will be 90mins long
- All webinars will start at 12:00pm PST | 3:00pm EST
Schedule of Topics
Monthly Office Hours
- Agenda is open and the content will be based on your questions
- Office hours starts at Noon PST | 3pm EST
- Upcoming Monthly Office Hours:
Help Desk Support
- Individual organizational help with questions
- To request Help Desk support you just need to call Jason @ 503.493.1000 ext. 7 or send an email to email@example.com
- There is currently no limit to how much Help Desk support a member can receive.
Help Desk Availability
Monday-Friday 9am -5pm
Site Visit Application
Apply Today, to have a Grounded Solutions Network staff member or partner come and spend two days with you in your community and help you take your CLT to the next level.
WHAT IS IT?
A Grounded Solutions Network site visit has two distinct elements: (1) a two-day site visit by Grounded Solutions Staff or partners and (2) an organizational assessment memo. Together, the site visit and assessment memo are valued at over $2,500.