Potential Integration Update from Marge Misak
On October 24, 2014, representatives of Cornerstone Partnership (Cornerstone) Capital Impact Partners (parent organization of Cornerstone), and the National Community Land Trust Network (Network) had a facilitated, in-depth meeting about the possibility of formally integrating the work of Cornerstone and the Network. We engaged in conversation regarding a vision of how we could work jointly for greater impact, potential benefits of partnership for our collective capacity, and priority areas for ongoing discussion. Both groups felt that the conversations were productive. We will keep exploring the possibility of consolidating our efforts into a new structural relationship over the next several months and expect to be able to provide an update in early 2015. There is no pre-determined outcome to these talks and nothing has been decided at this point. Whatever the outcome of these discussions, Cornerstone and the Network plan to continue our collaboration in the future.
– Marge Misak of the Integration Committee
While we don’t have all the answers yet, our goal is to see if a more formalized partnership can increase our impact. As always, please email Network Executive Director Melora Hiller or any of the Integration Committee members with questions or comments. Thank you for your continuing partnership.
- October Potential Integration Update: Note from Melora Hiller
- August Update on Partnership with Cornerstone Partnership: Note from Melora Hiller
- May Update on Potential Relationship with Cornerstone Partnership: Letter from Melora Hiller to members
- Member Call: Network Planning Process with Cornerstone Partnership
- Strategic Plan: The Network’s Next Three Years