MEMBER WEBINAR: Continuing Support for CLTs – A Discussion with Members
Wednesday, September 16, 2015
10am pacific/1pm eastern
What does the CLT movement and its practitioners need from the Network going forward? How do we continue to grow the CLT community within this new organization? Join fellow CLT members for an open discussion to share your ideas, suggestions, concerns and feedback. This webinar will provide valuable input for the staff and new board to consider as we plan for 2016 and beyond.
- What is most important to you as member practitioners in terms of how the organization supports you and your program?
- How important is it to you that CLTS have their own space and time to communicate with other CLTs at the conference or through other vehicles like the online forum?
- What do you most want from a community of practice for CLTs?
- What is the best way to keep people connected to their CLT-specific peers?
- If you could see 5 years into the future, what are the concrete results that satisfied CLT members point to as evidence that the organization has maintained its strong commitment to the CLT model? How will we know that we’ve been successful?