IGNITE! Community Pitch Fest
Have you been up to something awesome that you want to share with your colleagues at the national conference? This year, we are launching the Ignite! Community Pitch Fest as a special gathering to share innovative ways to:
- Connect with the community
- Promote your program or organization
- Enhance HomeKeeper
- Finance projects or operations
- Form new partnerships
- Adapt the CLT model
- Work more efficiently
- Have a greater impact
We are inviting all Network Members to submit a 2-3 sentence description of something cool that you’ve done that your colleagues should know about. Network staff will narrow down the field to a small number of organizations who will “pitch” their idea to conference attendees who will help make a “Voters Choice” award including conference scholarships to Park City and small cash grants.
- Submit your innovative idea by Friday, September 18.
- The Network will notify all respondents by Friday, September 25. If you are selected to make a “pitch” at the conference, you will be asked to prepare a three-minute presentation.
- All conference attendees will help make a “Voters Choice” award at the Ignite! Community Pitch Fest on Thursday, October 22nd from 10:45- 12:15.