HomeKeeper Online Application Working Group
Funding Opportunity Closed. Are you are tired of handing out, organizing and processing paper applications for your program? If your organization uses HomeKeeper and you want to save staff and clients precious time, apply to join the Online Application Form Working Group to upgrade your application process and move it online.
Grounded Solutions Network is excited to offer an opportunity for up to four (4) organizations to work with industry and technical experts to review your existing homeownership application form and build an online form connected to your HomeKeeper instance. Participating in the Working Group will offer participants the opportunity to think through your screening, application and client intake work flow in a group setting. You’ll learn best practices, and offer and receive feedback with other members of your cohort, allowing you to establish a thoughtful and customized workflow. The technical assistance grant is valued at approximately $4,000 per participant and requires a match commitment to pre-pay for at least one year of FormAssembly (approximately $500).
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
As a participant in the HomeKeeper Online Application Working Group, you’ll receive:
- Expert and peer feedback on your existing application form and process to ensure you’re implementing best practices and streamlining your work and your clients’ application experience;
- An updated paper version of your online application form to create a more flexible application process; and,
- A customized online application form in FormAssembly, linked directly to your HomeKeeper instance valued at $4,000 that will enable you to create powerful dashboards and reports demonstrating homebuyer demand and demographics.
Grounded Solutions Network will not provide any funding directly to Working Group participants; this award will be made as a technical assistance services grant. Check out this HomeKeeper blog post for more ideas about how moving your application online could help you and your program.
HOW IT WORKS:
You will be a part of a cohort of peers working through the process of updating your applications and implementing an online application form together. As a member of the working group, you can expect to:
- Participate in at least four bi-weekly group calls (approximately one hour each);
- Dedicate up to 8 additional staff hours per week for up to 10 weeks on prep assignments and one-on-one meetings;
- Provide and receive feedback during peer discussions; and,
- Present your final online application form to your peers.
APPLY TODAY – Space is Limited
Interested applicants should read the eligibility criteria and complete the online application by Friday, February 26th, and accepted participants should expect to attend a kickoff meeting the week of March 14th. Grounded Solutions Network will review all applications and make awards based on eligibility, demonstrated need and portfolio size. At least one award will be reserved for a “smaller program” with fewer than 50 homeownership units as defined in the eligibility form; however, if no qualifying program applies, Grounded Solutions Network reserves the right to modify its award distribution plan.