Call for CLT Ambassadors 2014
CLOSED. The Network needs your help to launch our brand new Ambassador Initiative! We are looking for CLT resident leaders who are interested in meeting other resident leaders from across the country, educating policy makers about the importance of CLTs and advising the Network on strategic planning and decision making.
- Collaborate with Network staff to share stories and experiences from their community and CLT;
- Participate in monthly virtual Ambassador meetings including an hour of preparation and/or follow-up;
- Participate in a multi-day advocacy trip to Washington, DC in March 2015 ( exact dates TBD);
- Attend the 2015 National CLT Conference in Lexington, KY;
- Receive training on effective advocacy, messaging and storytelling; and
- Network with other CLT leaders from across the country.
Learn more about the Resident Ambassadors Initiative below and send in your nomination form by 5PM on Wednesday, November 12th. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Jason Webb (Jason@cltnetwork.org).