2014 Business Planning Fellows Announced!
The Network is pleased to announce the members of the 2014-2015 Business Planning Cohort:
- Chris Illum, Director of Family Services, Habitat for Humanity New York City
- Lisa Byers, Executive Director, Of People and Land (OPAL) CLT
- Diane Linn, Executive Director, Proud Ground
- Emily Seibel, Executive Director, Yellow Springs Homes, Inc
- Ian Winters, Executive Director, Northern California Land Trust
- Jenifer Kaminsky, Housing Director, Buffalo Neighborhood Stabilization Corporation
- Ken Smith, Executive Director, Diamond State CLT
- Marge Misak, Director of Land Trust Program, Neighborhood Housing Services of Greater Cleveland
- Pierre Gaither, Operations Manager, Pittsburgh Community Improvement Association
- Steve King, Board Member, Oakland CLT
The business planning fellowship will increase the capacity of these established Network members as they undertake business planning for organizational growth and/or increased sustainability. Cohort members will be exploring everything from starting a land acquisition loan fund to expanding geographic service areas to innovative real estate development partnerships.
We received far more applications than we were able to fund. And so, in collaboration with Allison Handler and Roy Soards of Solid Ground Consulting, we will leverage this fellowship to produce tools and resources that will serve all Network members. If you have questions about this fellowship and our decision making process, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, stay tuned for more exciting news!